Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shoes Shoes Shoes

Have you ever had a pair of shoes just take your breath away?
That's the way I feel just looking at the new Christian Louboutin line at Saks Fifth Avenue. Three in particular I'm all hyped over The Bianca Sling Back Platform Pumps retailing for $755 , the Carnaval Nodo Satin D'Orsay Pumps, which I will be walking in on my wedding day no question about it, retailing at $795 and my favorite the Lady Page Pumps retailing for $995. I'm telling you in my eyes Louboutin can do no wrong! Just look at these things AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. They for sure take my breath away!!! All of his shoes do! I was looking through the new issue of UK Bizarre and there were a pair of shoes made by this woman that, while not as simple and stunning as CL... they are pretty fantastic. Here's the link, you have to see the snow white ones! http://www.natachamarro.com
    em

    ReplyDelete