Monday, March 9, 2009

Forever 21

Forever 21 is my absolute favorite place to shop especially when I'm on a budget. They always have the latest trends at affordable prices especially now during the recession. So if you're a recessionista you should check out www.forever21.com The thing that I like the most is the shop by outfit section. If your going though a style block (my version of a writing block) you should check it out! They have great stylists working on great outfits that can work for anyone. What's even better they now have swimsuits, so you can be stylish every day of the year. Here's a taste of what I'm talking about:

Oh and if your looking for great shoes at a low cost forever 21 is the place for you! I just bought the cutest pair of platforms for just $29.80. And now they even have men's clothing! Just always remember to be fashionable does not always mean expensive!

"Everyday should be a red carpet moment"- Rachel Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment