Monday, March 9, 2009

My First Blog!

It's my first blog yey!!! This is very exciting. So, this blog is obviously dedicated to my fashion obsession :) It is here to serve my addiction to fashion and I have very many opinions I need to share!
Ok so I need to start by saying WHAT IS WITH THE UGLY SHOES????!!!? Do they really expect us to wear these things? I mean YSL literally wants us to cage our feet!



And all this for the low price of just 995$ Who in their right mind would wear these? And keep in mind these are boots do they expect us to wear in the winter time? THERE ARE HOLES IN THE FREAKING SHOES!
One thing I do love about the shoes this sea
son PLATFORMS. I am all about platforms. They are comfortable, sky high heels that make your legs look amazing, every woman should own at least one pair.

Stepping away from heels..pun intend
ed..probably not very funny but whatever, I love how there are so many different vintage inspired clothes out, and I'm not talking about the 80s because the only good thing that came out of that decade in terms of fashion is neon clothing and leggings, I'm talking about all the other decades that haven't been so tragic. I love how designers have been pulling looks from different decades, for example the shift dress and the jumpsuit I love that their making a comeback! One person that I personally think is pulling off the vintage look, ok two people, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, I love love love their 40's inspired clothing! They really should not be getting all this criticism. What should be criticized is the fact that every couple of seasons designers bring back the "hippie chic" look OK we get it already so stop can't you think of anything new?

But moving on here are some looks I love love love from Paris Fashion Week which in my opinion is the one everyone should be attending because Paris is after all the Fashion Capital of the World.




Style is an acquired taste!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's funny that you start your blog post with a little rant about some shoes and then end it with the statement "Style is an acquired taste" it's almost contradictory. Anyway just wanted to say Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling you're a mal-informed, completely Seventeen-magazine-biased teenager with no sense of what the art of clothier is all about. Take a look around and realize that your opinion is almost worthless. Fashion is about displaying choices, and reflecting your inner core by the clothes you choose to adorn yourself with. If you were really fashion obsessed, you would understand that everyone has different opinions concerning what looks great and what doesn't, so get off your high horse and stop critisizing what others percieve as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say the same thing but I thought to myself "Hey give the girl a chance, just because she's a nobody doesn't mean I should be dismissive of what she has to say"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and lovely collection of shoes. I am loving the shoes. Really so stunning and fabulous shoes . The shoes are really so amazing and unique, Never seen it before. I love fashionable shoes. And the unique one

    ReplyDelete