Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23, 2009

Sorry been a tad busy lately having some fun car issues and all that woo... 
There's not a lot happening in the world of fashion that has really caught my attention. Although I am totally getting addicted to this show on the style network called Running in Heels. I am absolutely obsessed with reality tv....it's a good break from my own reality one of bills and no thrills. So this show, it's kinda of ridiculous because these three interns OMG but come on they are not putting very much effort into this job. Just last night one of them left early on a Friday to go hang out with her boyfriend in DC leaving the other two completely helpless at Marie Claire's product sale. And the other two they don't seem to be putting in much effort they are doing the bare minimum. If it was me at that internship I would be there day and night, but it's not my life and it's not my dream. 
I have an important point to stress here today, spring break has started for some schools and I have seen an alarmingly high amount of people looking well orange. Do you not learn from others before you from all the shows telling you to go easy? You might as well go work as an Oompa Loompa. 
So I was reading my monthly mags you know Cosmo Glamour and Elle and they seem to be contradicting each other. Cosmoplitan seems to think that red lips are out but Glamour says their in. Who do you believe? In MY OPINION red lips are not out. They are still in full swing and will always be they are a classy look that gives women confidence and makes them stand out just remember if your going to do a red lip don't go dark on the eyeshadow.

     I Like this quote I dislike this quote

“"Style" is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.”

 John Fairchild quotes

PS here is a site that I love to browse:

 http://www.stylelist.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh ya,you are definitely right.If a girl would wear a red lips stick her eyeshadow must be a lighter color.;D
    Great post.I'm enjoying visiting your blog.=)
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.;D
    I'd love to drop by on this blog always..;D
    Looking forward to your new post.;D

    ReplyDelete