Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun Times in Wedding Land

Spring has sprung and I'm busier than ever, which is why I haven't written anything in a while. I am currently working for my best friend Tasha, which is never a good idea. Anyway, she's getting married on Saturday and I'm the maid of honor :) and the dress that I'm wearing is one of my own designs! Anyway before I inform you on the wonderful world of wedding dressed and mens suits I would like start of by saying, I am very opinionated, everyone has different opinions on what is beautiful I know that, trust me, and if your here to criticize me for stating my opinion on my blog please stop reading and move on. Oh I forgot and I am not a 17 year old Seventeen reader.. I never really quite liked that magazine. So now that I've answered to the stupid comments, let's move on.

As I was saying, I've been busy preparing for my friends wedding. I am currently working as stylist and I had the task of finding a wedding dress, a reception dress, a rehearsal dinner dress, an engagement party dress and of course the suits for the groom and his best man. Also I am redoing my friend's wardrobe because she is moving her life to Moscow. I have found the dresses and the suits and I currently have 4 days to find a whole wardrobe. Anyway I would love to share with you what Natasha will be wearing before and after her wedding day:

The wedding dress is Carolina Herrera, The white mini dress for the reception is Badgley Mischka, and The sequined dress for the rehearsal dinner is Herve Leger. I wanna mention though I did a lot of shopping to find these dresses.






The suits that I got for the men are Giorgio Armani, and everything except the wedding gown are from Saks Fifth Avenue. Tomorrow I get to start working on the rest of her wardrobe, Bloomingdales here I come.


That's all I have to say there is nothing really that has caught my attention in the fashion world lately. Although I would like to say that I am completely and utterly obsessed with gladiator sandals right now! Oh and I have a great site for you that has sample sales on a bunch of designer, it's called Haute Look, google it :) and have a great day!


"You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find a handsome prince:"

3 comments:

  1. Oh great find Raluca.;D
    Love those dresses..They are so gorgeous.Hope you could visit my blog too.;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last dress.So colorful,i like it really.;D Thanks for sharing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding is always an interesting event and party to me. It always special for the guests and specially for the couples. I love wedding dresses.Specially the wedding dress . The parties are so fabulous with the gorgeous look . The just like the wedding events and parties...

    ReplyDelete