Monday, April 13, 2009

I predict a crazy few couple of months

In a couple of months I'm going back to school to get my degree in accounting...and it's going to be interesting lol. But don't worry I will not be abandoning Fashion it is of course my obsession. The only reason I am going into accounting is so I can afford pretty shoes hehe. I am just so passionate :) So anyway I've decided to move into a dorm because well it's free yey financial aid, being a stylist around here hasn't exactly earned me a ton of money. Anyway, I've been looking into a bunch of stuff for my dorm and oh my god finding sheets for the stupid twin extra large mattrases is ridiculous, and I'm used to looking for hard to find things. But I have found some really really adorable bedding and these really cool stick on mirrors. The bedding has this damask print and it's black and white. I have really been into damask print lately it's even the desktop on my computer it's really chic. Anyway I kinda need some help picking a school. I got accepted into Kelley Business School at Indiana University or I could go to Roosevelt University a less known school in Chicago. The upside of Roosevelt is the school is on the lake front. The downside is nobody knows it except in the theater world. The upside of Kelley is that it's a top five business school downside it's in Indiana! no fun. So needless to say I need help. and I need to figure it out this week. And on top of that I need to finish Tasha's wardrobe and I need to redo my wardrobe sheesh. Ok that's it for today so HELP ME make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment