Saturday, April 25, 2009

Procrastination will be my demise!

Ok so I officially have NOTHING to do on a Saturday night. You might as well shoot me now. My horrible procrastination and my total lack of skill in planning are interfering with my social life. Oh and did I mention I am also living alone for the next 3 weeks, I don't like living alone, it freaks me out. And I can't go shopping because the mall is closed and I'm sad : ( I need more friends.

So did anyone else notice that Forever 21 is totally copying the DVF line. They are getting a tad ridiculous, but whatever I still love them. Also, I just recently really got into Bluefly.com I've been on it before I've just never really bought anything from there. But do check out what I just got:
Maybe I should stop shoe shopping oh well, what else do I have to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment