Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New day New ideas.

Recently I've become really obsessed with photography, unfortunately my flash on my camera doesn't work anymore :( so sad. I swear everytime I touch technology it dies, just like my plants. But luckly, I got this cool new phone and it takes some pretty good photos, so I started taking pictures again! YEY! Now, I didn't take a lot. I just took pictures of these gorgeous trees with these beautiful flowers, things like this. Thank god it's spring by the way, I love spring it's my favorite season. Don't get me wrong winter is really pretty. I love it when everything is covered in snow, but after 4 months I'm ready for the sun, green grass and flowers. Anyway, here's some of the pictures I took, I'll put up some pictures of my new hair color tomorrow.


Some of these were taken from my car, while I was driving, just because I love moving pictures and I couldn't really get out :)
Oh and I have to show you guys what I just bought:



It is a 10K white gold ring with black and white diamonds. Isn't it amazing! It is definetly one of my favorite things I've ever bought. Also, I started buying stuff for my new apartment, eventhough I'm only moving in like 2 months hehe. What can I do I can't help it! Shopping is what I do.







This is all I got so far. I don't really like to look for things, I just buy things as I find them. Did I mention I'm obsessed with Audrey Hepburn. She's my favorite :) Everything that I bought except the picture is from Target, the picture is from Z Gallerie. Honestly I'm not the kind of person to spend a lot of money on furniture just because my taste changes so much and I would rather buy a pair of Christian Louboutins hehe.

Ok it's almost 1am so I'm going to go to sleep, lots to do tomorrow. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I think black and white is your favorite color..;D
    Love that ring and your bed..;D

    ReplyDelete