Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen....I present you with new music

I don't like listening to the same songs and the same kind of music over and over again, which is why I listen to international music. So today, I would like to introduce you to some new music that I think that everyone should know about. First up we have a little Persian music with Arash, the song is called Suddenly and it features Rebecca, now I'm not really sure who the hell Rebecca is but I like her. Arash lives in Sweden so his music is only heard on the other side of the Atlantic, because god forbid someone in America listens to songs in a different language.



The next singer is Elena Gheorghe. She is Romanian, well Macedonian Romanian, but it doesn't matter, she lives and sings in Romania. She is a great singer and this year she represents Romania in the yearly competition Eurovision:



Apparently I like to party like nobody like nobody :-)
Ok so your probably wondering what Eurovision is. It is a musical competition in which a singer from each country in Europe and some other countries like Israel (shout out to my bestie Bat-el, she's Isralei) compete against each other. It has launched some great singers like ABBA back in the day. A couple of years ago Romania got really close to winning...we got 3rd. I mentioned I'm Romanian right? I lived there for most of my life :) anyway doesn't matter. So last year Russia won....yey they were good and we sucked so gotta give them props whatever... so this years competition is held in Moscow and it's coming up in May! Can't wait! Anyways check it out and listen to the songs, Sweden is good, Germany is ridiculous the guy reminds me of the Hoff, there are other countries that are really good.


So there you go, I showed you a little of my culture :0 ) and informed you of some new music more to come when I discover it.
Oh shoot I forgot to mention someone else...gotta save the best for last hehe. Well they are my favorite band I have like all their CDs, almost, I will when my mom brings me back their new one. Here's their new video That's My Name there's another one that I like it's called Lover's Cry but I like the video for this one better...it's funnier:



K I'm out peace!

"Music is what feelings sound like"

2 comments:

  1. oh i love music also.And thanks for sharing this amazing songs..;D

    http://www.soloden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the songs,it's nice to hear different kind of songs..;D Thanks for sharing this..

    http://www.solofoodtrip.com

    ReplyDelete