Friday, April 24, 2009

Who knew?

So today I saw my ex boyfriend, the man I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with, for the first time in a couple of months. We had an early dinner. It was definitely interesting. After yelling at me and fighting with me constantly forever, he was conspicuously sweet. Luckily though, I didn't fall for his crazy tricks this time. After cheating on me 2 times and dragging me through 2 years of hell, I am finally over him! I guess rehab and jail did him good (he wasn't the greatest person in the world). Anyway I thought I'd share with you the outfit that made him drool because no one else is here to appreciate it.



It's a tad blurry but it works. Anyway, the reason he asked me to have dinner with him, was to tell me that he realized that the time he spent with me was the happiest time of his life and he realized he loved me and that he can't stop thinking about me and that the reason he cheated on me was because he was immature and then he asked me to marry him. I think he was high. Who the hell knew the man was ready to commit. Unfortunately, let's face it I am wayyyy to young and I am so not ready to commit. See our relationship was very complicated, we were on and off. We were better off then on. The only time we worked was when we didn't put a label on our relationship, and now he wants me to be his wife? What do I look like an idiot or something? Did I mention he went all out for this. The man is crazy he just spent a lot of money for nothing. Oh well.

Moving on, did anyone hear the new Green Day single? I am completely obsessed with it, also I've been listenting to the Kelly Clarkson CD constantly. I need new music. Oh and Lady Gaga has this song of the soundtrack for Confessions of a Shopaholic you have to hear it I can't get enough.

And to answer your previous question, I do like black and white, those are my favorite colors. They are very classic. The color black will never go out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment